06 April 2019

19.03 Monthly Review-ish

I've wrote it...on the topic of relationship changes...elsewhere.

But here's a quotation that sums up the bulk of the reflection:
Loss is designed to be the catalyst for the more intense appreciation of the here and now
From one of the exhibits at MFAH

...

Maybe this except isn't giving the right mood of my reflection. It was a painful process, for sure, but the temporary resolution I'm quite happy about and satisfied with. I've also come out with deeper knowledge of myself. So it's more of a...it was a great learning experience but never again! Except it will happen again, and again, ad infinitum probably. So perhaps a more accurate categorization is that if faced with those time machine questions (if you could go back to one event and change the outcome), I'd immediately think of this change but decide that it was for the better and not change it.

No comments: