05 April 2019

In a parallel universe, it's true

Feels like I've been trying to catch up with life, never quite getting there tho.

Here's catching up with my liked tracks on Soundcloud:



Guess I'm still at a stage where these lyrics makes my heart tinge.

...

FYI this post is being written approx ~2 weeks before it's posting date. But throughout last week (so 3 weeks ago from when you read this), I was thinking really hard how to answer the casual question of "how are you / how was your weekend / etc" without being false but while being bland. I ended up answering either "lacking sleep", which is the incomplete truth, or "could be better", which cannot ever be false. I think a more satisfying (to myself) answer would be the experience simultaneously being a very good and very bad thing.

No comments: