29 March 2020

tint

Part 2 of online shopping.

I previously mentioned that Korea Post has suspended delivery to Canada without continuing the thought that I ordered an eyeshadow palette (Holika Holika terrazzo shadow palette in dusty) that is now not making it's way over to me. It's quite upsetting but at least Jolse compensated with a $10 coupon even though it's not their fault. But the point of mentioning this now is that I've temporary solved the problem of what eyeshadow(s) to get. The colours in the palette can also be used for contouring, so I can put off that purchase for now...though it's likely that Sephora will have it's sale before this palette gets to me.

Actually let me back up. (the longer background is here)
I'm trying to rebuild a small colour make-up collection after throwing away most of my colour products since they were long expired. So the next category I'm trying to figure out is blush.

So far I found some well reviewed products in each "texture" type, but haven't decided on which colours to pick where, and how many is sufficient for someone that does not (but maybe will) wear blush on a daily basis.

  • Liquid(y): Glossier cloud paint or Apieu juicy pang water blusher
  • Dough(y): Mac glow play blush or Clinique cheek pop or Apieu juicy pang jelly blusher
  • Powder: Burberry light glow blush or Hourglass ambient lighting blush or Innisfree my palette blusher
  • Cream: I already own a Canmake cream blush in a lovely transparent red color 
As for colours, I'm thinking of:
  • Brownish pink, matte
  • Cool pink, matte
  • Warmer pink, shimmer
  • Lavender 
  • Peach or coral...maybe?
Too many options "orz 

No comments: