20 March 2020

closet overview #3

Since covid19 will likely prevent me from going out until spring is properly here, I've rounded up my  winter clothing stats:


A few things not captured in the overview above:

  • I wore my winter coats and boots pretty evenly, yay!
  • I made a conscious effort to wear my C&J boots more, buts it's still at $17/wear ;o; 
  • Also made a conscious effort to wear my Jallade pants more, primarily because I bought it a tad too small and was thinking of reselling it. The trick was planning outfits for it that involved thinner tops. It worked really well when I spent some time brainstorming a list of 5 outfits and picking one per week to wear.
  • Despite not wearing jeans for work, it still ended up being the item with the most wear counts. It's cost per wear is $0.33 now, very happy.
  • A light purge is in order perhaps after summer. There's several everyday items that I wear less than 5 times a season. Can trim down my sweaters and skirts.
I also haven't bought any new clothing yet, whoo! But in terms of what I'm planning to buy so far:
  1. Uncle Studio cotton bloomer pants
  2. Babaton pleated blouse (this is def my fav brand out of Aritzia's sub-brands)
  3. Loafers: probably the bow one from Meguire unless I go on a business trip to New York, in that case a pair from Meermin. Loafers are def my default S/S shoe, so it'll be good to have a second pair.
  4. A white summer dress, probably one of these
Hopefully by the end of summer, I'll be using a spiffy little web app that Jeff makes. 

No comments: