10 March 2020

consistent

I'm so, sooo glad that I did my masters right after undergrad (and did not pursue a PhD). Studying for the PPE right now and it hurts. Studying is sooooooo painful now πŸ˜­ it makes me ζ€€η–‘δΊΊη”Ÿ or at least question how the hell did I make it through all the schooling.

I channeled my best legal impression by writing the sentence below for a report, but luckily it got edited out so I can post a screenshot:

but oh boy I can't wait for this exam to be over with. It's kinda weird, I've never studied with the goal of passing, it's always been to get the best possible grade. So I don't have a good benchmark for how much can I not know in order to just pass. This uncertainty is very stressful...

...

I've been watching more and more fashion/beauty youtubers that speak in Mandarin. It's a win win: they are super informative, I won't sound like a dumbass when shopping in China, and I can somewhat keep up with the current Chinese slang.

No comments: