22 May 2019

clasp

I feel fortunate that I'm not really a bag person, since those damages can easily before worse than shoes (maybe). But Celine is the brand that consistently produces bags that I like:


They did discontinue my previous moonshot bag, for which I can only be mildly annoyed about because of how little probability there existed of me ever owning one. I still doubt I'll drop more than 2k on a bag (knock on wood), so this would also be something I won't own.

Also for the price of one of the above, I can almost afford everything I'm interested in from Aspinal:


Aspinal total = $4335, just a tad less than $1000 cheaper than the Celine. Though it feels reasonable to have a complete formal bag wardrobe for around 5k. On second thought...I do think I will end up with about 5k worth of shoes as well, opps.

No comments: