18 August 2018

turn

Some online window shopping and candidates for the unicorn work pants:


Is wool, is right shape, is black, is reasonably priced, is full length...too bad not high waisted but so far the best candidate.

Another candidate is this pair from Massimo Dutti, but not sure how I'll manage with a pair of checked grey pants as the cold weather work pants staple.



In other news, that shearling jacket is perfect! Not super huge and minimal hardware, especially at the sleeves (cough Acne cough). It's also much cheaper than Acne's, and reasonable considering it's fully leather with an generously assumed level of quality. But I don't associate Massimo Dutti with prioritizing quality, although I should hold my judgement until I see the piece in person.

Bottom two pieces are from Aritzia, both which are not needs but they are versatile enough for both work and leisure *u*

No comments: