10 April 2020

turn

A sign that even I am going crazy during the quarantine is the desire to yet again own non-black pants. This is clearly insanity as I've owned pants in other colours before and have gotten rid of all of them. Yet here I am again compiling some inspiration for a super rich caramel / tobacco coloured pants.

I'm thinking of a straight / slightly wide leg style in a corduroy fabric since the colour is more autumnal. But the pitfalls of buying non-black pants online are chiefly:

  • Definite colour inaccuracy
  • Probably the item of clothing with the biggest risk of not fitting right
and that my coats and jackets are spread across various colours that do not have an affinity for coloured pants :( Perhaps I should stick to a sweater in this colour instead. 



No comments: