01 April 2020

top

Some of my packages have finally arrived!!


First off a new pearl necklace from Skye. I was pleasantly surprised at how little the pearls are, since I was a little afraid of how flashy the necklace looked on the product photos. Though I suppose I'm getting less value for my money due to small pearls (probably lab-grown?). I do like appreciate how sturdily they are strung together. Bonus little gift of a pearl hair clip. I'm hoping they drop their spring collection soon, especially since they included a gift of some store credit that will expire ðŸ˜­



I will be unreasonable and not count this towards my yearly perfume quota since I want to get Dzhongka from Etiket later. I got such a good deal on this (somewhat serendipitously too): $50 for the full 100ml size in a gift set with 2 scented body products, compared to the best Canadian grey market price I could find of $65+shipping. I am very proud for scoring this deal and for finally owning a full bottle of something in my favourite style.

The collection now:


(continuing the previous post's rant about terrible indoor lighting, I had to take this at ISO1250 to get an reasonable, non hand-shaky shutter speed with a near wide open aperture ðŸ˜‘. Then I complain about most areas of my photos not being sharp, but thats physically impossible when you're less than a meter away shooting wide open ðŸ˜‘😑 I just want to shoot at like f8!)

No comments: