13 March 2019

sleepless

I was so excited for the Epic High's new album to drop on Monday...but work got busy and I didn't listen to it until today. I knew I was gonna like it from its title (so relatable), but I didn't except to like  every song. The tunes are slightly electronic-y and jazz-y, while the lyrics are super relatable and clever. This is literally the first album I've bought as a whole (on iTunes, I've bought physical albums back in the days haha).

Let's listen in order:



Do you have trouble sleeping
Do you have nightmares
Are you heartbroken
Do you feel down
depressed, hopeless
Do you miss someone
Do you find that things
you once enjoyed
no longer interest you
Are you lonely

Are you always
sleepless
I dare you to tell me that you don't relate, and that this doesn't make you want to continue listening

lyrics via Epik High Translations, the always reliable tumblr, I am super thankful for its existence

No comments: