11 February 2020

roll

I've been impressed with Facebook's targeted ads lately, found a few Canadian jewelry brands that I dig, and this gem of a pant that's made in Toronto (and a price to match..)!!


You don't even know how hard I've tried to find a pair of high waisted pant that is pleated! Not sure why flat front pants makes up like 95% of the options, and of the remaining 5% pleated pants, 99% of that is a cropped length. Now this being a relatively small brand, the sizing is not ideal for me. Most of their sizes have a 30.5" inseam, which is 4 whole inches longer than I need. I expect I'll need to have it shorter by at least an inch even for a decently aggressive cuff. The relaxed fit (at least on the model) is great too, tho I would like a wee bit more taper in the legs.

I've shown the pant in white, because it's the most illustrative image of the cut. But what I really want is this in green. Once again this is because of Simon of Permanent Style, and also another outfit image that I've previously pinned:


The color combo of slightly desaturated green pants with cream, white, and grey is perfection. The above pants don't actually match the two inspo images (which are closer to a classic relaxed chino), but that's beside the point.

No comments: