26 October 2019

murr

A very late Thanksgiving weekend photolog:


Jeff and I cooked a meal for my parents. His contributions are the steamed fish, steamed shrimp topped tofu, stir fried gailan, and steamed eggplant with peanut sauce (all the steamed dishes gave my parents the false impression that his usual cooking is healthy), while my contribution is the radish braised beef, and tomato egg drop soup (I still stand that a long enough simmering can redeem the crappiest supermarket tomatoes)

We then drove up to Lagoon City:




More spectacular fall colours were actually seen on the way up as there were more woodlands along the highway. But I was asleep most of time. In fact the biggest win of that weekend was that I slept a lot, about 12 hours Friday night, 10 hours Saturday night, 14 hours Sunday night, and then 2 hours in the car. It honestly feels so good not being in a constant state of sleep deprivation, why did I do that to myself in university -_-

No comments: