22 February 2019

Acne Jensens

My #3 bbs:


I've had an eBay alert for these in my size for years, and it finally paid off! Got them for 50% off retail price, which is amazing for how lightly worn these are. To put it in context, that's slightly cheaper than the Everlane boss boots, which are essentially the Jensens anyways. The only downside is the lack of original packaging :(

Wore them for a maiden voyage earlier in the week and felt great. They're not super comfortable as the toe box is both low and narrow, but I wouldn't categorize them as uncomfortable either. Not sure where exactly the toe stiffener ends, so there is a chance that they'll break in better.

But I am so in love with the shape. The low profile toe and the tight waist is beautiful.

...

This is the 3/10 of my ten wardrobe addition this year.
The previous two are a leopard print scarf from Taobao, and a chalk pinstripe color way of the Wilfred Jallad pants (bought on Aritzia's winter sale)

No comments: