15 October 2018

yakult

Since Easy Go is no more, Coco's grapefruit yakult is my new favourite bbt. It's especially refreshing after eating too much bao:

Juicy Dumplings: unappealing lighting but delicious 生煎包

...

Cookings last week:


I finally made miso soup properly, with soaking the dashi ingredients and adding in miso at last. Unlike my usual and absolutely opposite method ha... It does taste different, more like the sea and more clarity in the flavour.

A meal of pork & fennel polpette from Polpo on spaghetti, salt-wilted brussels sprout salad, french lentil salad and bouikos from Honey&Co.


Peanut butter paprika cookies...I read the title of the post and instantly decided to make it due to the flavour combo. It's good but not mind-blowingly so.

The scones...are not a success. It taste fine and its tender, so it passes as a scone at least but I think I under-baked them so they're too fragile. They're also too pale in color, even tho the chocolate scones had cream brushed on top. The blueberry scones also absorbed the sugar topping, so there's no delightful crunch :( The lesson learned is not bake on a tight schedule.

No comments: