18 January 2018

ABDC

Hurray new cookbooks!

In other, very extremely, sad news, batoto is closing down. It was many glorious years of reading manga on there, thanks for having been there. I'd be panicking more if not for:

  • I follow a lot of webcomics on Line
  • Already bookmarked several escalation groups
  • It's probably a good opportunity to downsize my manga consumption
:(

...

I caught up to all the translated chapters of Knight Run, which is not that many considering the main episodes start from now on (?!), and this is the high praise that I shall give: it's a cross between Ares in how it depicts war (oh it's been so many years) and The Brothers Karamazov in how it depicts humanity. While browsing my archives to find the links, I came across my post on Yongbi and thought what I wrote there applies to KR too.
It rounds out ToG and CiTT as my favourite webcomics. It's similar to CiTT in how much foreshadowing and clues there are in each chapter. It's literally the only webcomic that I've read with its wiki page open in the adjacent tab, searching as I go. 

No comments: