04 August 2011

sparkle

My first impression of the area while waiting for the bus to arrive:
The houses around Royal York station look like they leaped straight out from a classic fairy tale. I'd expect some poor princess exiled from her kingdom by an evil witch living in one of those houses waiting for a prince charming to come through the surrounding trees on a white horse *u*
Must be the combination of luscious gardens and wooden accents on the facade. Bet they're cheaper than downtown condos too T_T

Think I'm quite fortunate to have my placement at a small company. They give me sooo much to do, there's some task to be done literally every minute. Two benefit of this include that I gain a lot more experience and that I don't fall asleep. Getting better at the latter.

Off to friday! The day everyone looks forward to cause we get off at 2pm~
Also excited for saturday, meeting with 2 other shads, Sarah and Patricia, for shopping&dinner date. Can't wait till bigger reunion later in the month!

No comments: