11 August 2011

many red cars

Today is a good day. ^who gets that reference
  1. Actually fell asleep on the TTC, so dreaded 930-1030 did not happen. This alone is enough for a good day haha.
  2. Found future city to reside in and future university for masters program, it's backed by MIT yo. Good things come from googling random details of people's resumes.
  3. Got praised for good tagging job at internship. It's honestly a hard task to do, I have no idea what 70% of the terms mean.
  4. Fridaaaaay tomorrow! Aka get off at 2 and ramen afterwards *u* Awesome enough to almost break into that song.
  5. Going to turn computer off so I can make more progress at Player Piano. Vonnecut's other book, Cat's Cradle reminds me of the reference that this post's title makes, at least in writing style and chapter structure. I hereby promise to post about the two books. Please yell at me if I don't.
edit: forgot reason 6, found this awesome webcomic: A Fairytale for a Demon Lord. I still have a soft spot for everything Norse mythology related cause of RO...but even so it's a good read!

No comments: