09 February 2022

bookmark

 Welp transferring photos from phone to laptop without airdrop is such a painful first world problem. 

Anyways, I thought I wouldn't have so much things to pack, but I've underestimated how much stuff hoards when you stop moving every year. I didn't feel like being too ruthless with editing, I'll let the next move take care of that. 

Some snapshots:


I'm slightly surprised at the mute tones of my sweaters since I look better in colors with stronger contrast, but I guess winter lighting be like that. Happy with my collection of striped tops tho!


Also surprised at the lipsticks that I own, I already got rid of a few with dominant purple tones but there seem to be a few left as well. The color is also very different swatched on my arm vs lips. One day I'll have to willpower to reduce their numbers by half.


Shoes that were actually worn in the past 1.5 years at home, plus my stan smiths that are gunked with melted roofing bitumen thanks to a roofing assessment in like 110F weather.


No comments: