10 January 2022

shadow walk with me

Some days ago I finally got my drk to 80 and finished the ShB tank role quest & void quest. One thing about the void quests first, this is a total set up for an next expansion (or part of one) but its side quest status make me question if this is indeed the intention. Ugh I am unsure. 

But the tank role quest is great just like the other three role quests. I can see why people are not as impressed about the EW ones in comparison. But it is the nature of the difference between the two expansions, with ShB able to have a tighter story whereas EW has to close the entire saga out. 

My reward from the tank quests are as follows: one very pretty pond to float in (and the refraction!) and one quotation that is also entirely applicable to my favourite ascian:




No comments: