28 January 2022

material

After a particularly draining day of P2S on PF, I was catching up on my youtube feed which I've neglected ever since EW dropped. Amongst all the year-end round-up type of videos, I've only watched Bliss Fosters and oof am I glad I did. 

Part 1

Part 2

I'll need to spend some time digging into most of the mentions, but I happened to start with Nensi Dojaka. Am very much liking the semi-transparency with tulle, it's amazing. 

(I also went to check out Peter Do's new stuff and there's this pleated skirt with double slits that is calling my name)

But the point I want to make is, I love watching analysis of high fashion but it sure does make me want to buy new clothing. And I did enjoy not buying new clothing during last year, both in terms of I have enough to wear (and I like what I already own) and freeing up money I can spend elsewhere (like buying glams on mogstation! Because let's be real not all of it is going towards savings). 

No comments: