08 July 2021

knot

I've been very lazy with posting photos of my cooking, and frankly been lazy with taking photos too 😅 Frankly there's not much I want to cook in the summer heat.

  • simple vegetarian cold noodle: carrot and bean sprouts
  • mexican shrimp soup
  • somewhat-japanese meal with quick pickle cucumber, regularly picked radish, sesame dressed spinach and miso soup
  • fancier vegetarian cold noodle: see above plus spinach and tofu strips
  • olive oil chocolate cake: I double checked the amount of liquid and confirmed that the recipe photos has a runny af batter, but I still think the liquid can be reduced a bit as the cake was extremely tender
  • simple potato salad: with the bare minimum celery and pickles and a vinegar-y/mustard-y/pepper-y dressing. Key is to dress it while the potatoes are hot.
  • more miso soup with lots of shrimp, I wanted to make it with clams but alas unavailable :(









No comments: