03 May 2021

Lord of the Mysteries

I've been MIA cause I was reading Lord of the Mysteries. Such a good web novel 😭. Actually started reading Embers, which is the author's second novel, first. But since mangadex went down and I needed something to take over all my manga reading time, I decided to take on the ~1400 chapters of LotM. And take up time it did, it's basically all I wanted to do in my spare time. The plot is so damn good, it's hard for me to think of another work that has an intricate of a plot as this, similar to Tower of God and Knight Run. Naturally the cast of characters are good as well, the side characters are actually well fleshed out and are like legit side dishes rather than garnishes to the MC. Now I wait (and keep reading Embers) for the second book of the trilogy to come out. 

Meanwhile, with the abundant spare time that's been recovered, I started learning Spanish on duolingo. Maybe I should finally order the next embroidery kit too...  

No comments: