21 September 2020

navy

 I finally don't want a forest green coat anymore. More on that in the next post. But what better time to lust after coats than the passing of the autumn equinox? 

The reigning champion of my coat obsession has been Simon's Cifonelli coat ever since I saw them in his hat review. I'm pretty sure Cifonelli doesn't offer bespoke for women, and that I probably can't afford it for many years to come even if they do. But there's now at least two bespoke makers for women in London so I can fulfill my dream eventually. The other two images are RTW options, but honestly I wouldn't settle for either even if they are currently being sold. 


The next, also old, obsession is the pairing of grey and pink. I haven't come across a perfect pink coat yet, but I'm less exacting on the requirements for this so I should be able to find a RTW version. So far it needs to have peak collars and have a fairly slim but straight cut in the body, ideally knee length. 

No comments: