10 July 2020

ninety

These days have been really hot and humid (well, at least by Toronto standards. I'm proud that I'm unfazed by days when it's less than 30 now). The silver lining is this unique creamy light, or perhaps it's really just haze. But the result is a beautiful creamy light nonetheless.


I like the flatness and the composition of the photo, but boy does it not reflect the creamy light ðŸ˜­

...

In other news, I'm still waiting on the final item I've bought during the covid sales to arrive before making a post about that. But as a spoiler, I finally got my grail trench coat. here is a nice long read about the history of the trench coat in celebration. Here is also a short film on Kashmir shawls, which is unrelated to any of my purchases. What both links have in common is that they're resources from MOMA's Fashion as Design course that I'm going through. 

No comments: