08 December 2019

adhere

Some food photos that've slipped through the cracks:

The menu said "boneless chicken", which was not a lie, but I struggled with the occasional tendon and cartridge ;o;

Finally made it to Bar Isabel, but Thursday evening is apparently a very busy time so I could only admire the wood ceiling from the outside patio :( Tho my non-alcoholic cocktail was very tasty, it's a very herbal forward drink, which provided a much needed relief under the intense infrared heat lamps.

 Jeff has doing most of the cooking, so it's been a long time since I've made some sichuan dishes.

Neo Cafe opened a second location near me, and holy their roll cakes are actually the best I've ever eaten. The cake is not the usual soft spongecake, but rather a breadier version which works so well. This flavor is pistachio and raspberry, which is a surprisingly good combo.

No comments: