04 June 2023

The Dark Thorn

 6.4 is a great patch, building on the slightly disjointed 6.3 msq while setting the stage for 6.5, and most importantly holy the raid story conclusion. Is Lahabrae my second favourite unsundered being now?? Why does he say a stupidly cool line at parting just like Emet-Selch did ;o;

My resolve shall weather loss unfathomable, and yield before no obstacle. Walk your path with the seem conviction

Other quotations, from msq:

No matter where my comrades go, I have faith they will be fine. For I know that they will walkk their chosen path as surely as I walk mine.(Thancred ;o;)

We are the chain that connects generations past and future. You and I its links. Help us, Lord Mettius, for all we have been and for what we may yet become. (Jullus, a nice parallel to Louisoix's quotation)

No comments: