28 August 2022

zelotupia redux

More belated glamours, more thoughts on gposing.

With my infinitely terrible luck at Hade's mat drop, more than half of my Hades' weapon are gifted welp. Another glam I made for the dnc weapon after being too bothered by the chunky metallic trim of the previous Ascian-esque glam. Was having a hard time choosing a location for this until I realized The Darker is perfect. It really is just the perfect setting, period.

I went through pretty much all of the battle skills and didn't like most of the screenshots until I got to technical step. It has a good variety of poses \o/ I also figured lighting out at the same time, its a 3-light set up this time: a soft filler light to accentuate the existing lighting from the candles, a wider light for actually brightening the scene, and a magenta accent that I usually try to position to make it seem like one of the chakram is emitting the right. Gonna try to stick with this formula for future shots since I feel I still kinda suck at lighting. Also figured out that I really like a wide angle, low vantage point, aka make my tiny au ra look imposing XD












No comments: