17 December 2021

they carry onward however changed with each brief reflection

For like 2 days after I beat msq I could not listen to this song without tearing up. Now I just craft in my inn room with this playing. Sigh Venet, sighh. I see a lot of parallels between her character and Emet-Selch ;o; 


Lyrics unofficial, I like the latter parts the most:

Sinking deeper and deeper in calm embrace 
Loving tides sweep in and bear you down 
Should you meet us arising, surface thus 
With your unbeating heart, wish them well 

Deep dark far away 
I have heard your voice, with your every choice 
Now, our hands joined round the meaning you sought 

I'll catch your tears 
Quench your fears with joy, to your devotion, 
Where in time all shall as hope be reborn all 

Hush love close your eyes 
Let them sleep all blind in such a strange light 
It calls to undo dreams, thee and all 
Though you will weep, the winds rise again, for this journey’s end 
Is but one step forward to tomorrow

No comments: