16 March 2021

pine

I've been looking at some variation of Margiela's tabi boots for years now. It's not that I even particularly like how they look because I'm a die-hard pointed toe fan. Rather I want a pair primarily for the association with my first (and sadly only) trip to Kyoto and having to pair a pair of tabi socks at the first kyotographie exhibit I went to as it was held in a temple (that is normally not open to visitors) and I was wearing sandals with bare feet. But also because I've watched enough BlissFoster videos to appreciate Margiela's design philosophy. 

So today I found out that they have a sock boot version!! Which is far more aligned with my preferred silhouette. But it only comes in black or nude ðŸ˜­ I hope enough people buy these that they'll release this style again next season but in white. 



No comments: