05 October 2020

Diptyque Tempo

It's been a while since I posted a fragrance impression. Covid has effectively stopped me from acquiring more samples from stores, as well as wearing perfume on most days. But I finally picked up a sample of Diptyque's Tempo after having to make a trip to the mall to return some online order. 

I've been anticipating this fragrance since I acquired Eau Capitale, because someone said Eau Capitale smells like rose notes plus Tempo, and it's not the rose part that I absolutely love. You might have figured by my lengthly introduction that unfortunately Tempo didn't live up to my expectations. Sadly, not at all. 

Why is the patchouli not as strong here?? Why??????

The overall performance is lacking too, the scent effectively disappears on me after about 2 hours. It's pleasant while it lasts, it's aromatic and perhaps a touch woody. Just not the patchouli bliss that the dry down of Eau Capitale led me to believe.

:(

No comments: