28 October 2012

central

2 month into dorm living and there's already a long list of conveniences I miss from living at home. In fact my first reaction after unlocking the door was, woah this is spacious xD
  • Access to a fully equipped kitchen, specifically the kettle. Been surviving with the Earl Grey and Chamomile in the cafe, but those leave a lot to be desired. 
  • Comfy armchair to sit on. Imagine Sheldon from BBT if he couldn't sit at his spot e_e"
  • Reliable wifi. So glad I came back this weekend, chestnut, or rather UT network was down. I feel bad for the people that had to trek to campus to finish Lyryx. 
  • Large bed, there's actually room to pile on blankets and roll around in. 
  • Reading material other than textbooks
  • The amazing view, which is terribly captured by my phone (the focus is intentional though):
    Trust that it looks far better irl. 
  • Homecooked Chinese food, 川菜还是最好吃的. 
  • and ofc my parents :]

No comments: