03 November 2009

p&g

First session of JA today!

I speed walked to the p&g building thinking I was gonna be late. Turns out a little less than half of the people arrived more than 10mins after the meeting started. Tsk tsk, tardiness on the first day.

Went through the round of usual introductions, tried my best to look friendly during the people bingo xD Finally met the Alex Wu that I mistakenly added on fb, makes him the 3rd person with that exact same first&last name I know.

Rest of the meeting was more introduction stuff, info about the program etc. One thing that surprised me was the amount of people that wants to run for exec, almost everyone! Sigh, real world's competitive haha. Gonna try to be human resources or marketing/sales VP.

Form filling/speech writing time!

No comments: