20 May 2009

new header image~!

The previous one was a tad bit hard to see.
Maybe a little more than tad, but I liked the minimalistic design. It was barely visible, but added a hint of colour.

liked.

So here's a new one, made with my current technique of obsession: adjusting thresholds.
The images of the buildings are actual buildings in Stratford, which I took when I went there to watch West Side Story (that totally deserved a post, but after uploading all those onto Woophy, I gave up).
Janice should be able to complain loads about how I periodically stopped, sometimes right in the middle of a sentence, to take pictures of those oh so gorgeous buildings (and sky).

...does this count as a design statement? @_@"

1 comment:

Gil said...

Looks good. Though personally I think a little colour would match with your blog posts which tend to be "colourful" rather than "bland"