09 May 2009

16&18

I have a geography test on monday.
I totally forgot about it...until (exactly) 12:00 last night. I have no idea how it managed to slip my mind, I even talked to janice about it over the phone. But somehow I completely forgot about it.
Which means I didn't bring any notes home. None at all.

When I almost drifted asleep, thinking about...buffalos and ice cream (which I'm not eating! rawr), and BANG! I realized that I forgot my geo binder in my locker. Random, yes. A bit too late, yeah that too. I guess the nerd in me won't let me fail a test.
So I tossed around trying to find my cell amongst my various pillows and cushions. Texted (read spazzed to) Aida, asking if she can photocopy it for me tomorrow. Turns out she didn't have a copier. So I spent around I-dont-know-how-long (I have no sense of time when I'm half asleep) spazzing in my mind about it. I decided to set my alarm early and run to the school in the morning (of a Saturday) to see if I could get it.

Luckily the school was open, so now I'm happily cramming for my test ^^

1 comment:

Sean said...

HAH u suck u study 4 tests and u dont kno that the school is always open