27 October 2012

banana pancakes

My new baby hehe:

Yeah I ended up getting the (2,1) on, mostly because I can't stand the feeling of a metal band. The price online was deceiving though, ended up costing a lot more thanks to price difference between Canada and the US, and taxes "orz
Oh well, it better last me until graduation!

...
...
...

Have also been taking lots of photos of my meals, haven't gotten around to posting them though. So here's them all together:
Left is Savory Cream Green Tea from LatteMei (so much better than ChaTime imo), and right is pad thai from Salad King.

Also from Salad King,  super spicy soup (actual name I've forgotten) 5 chili is beyond me.

Lastly, from last week, vegetable udon from...this Korean place right outside of Chestnut. The noodles were really chewy *u*