15 May 2022

chew

I am super glad that my coworkers give in to my restaurant antics when we go on work trips. Went to Quebec again for some field assessment work and had some delicious food. 


Duck confit and mushrooms with arugula over mille-feuille lasagna, at our hotel restaurant (but is actually a chain? Pacini)


La 28 du 11 (smoked duck breast, mushroom, spinach, emmantal, caramelized onion, spicy cranberry salsa, and cheese sauce crepe. Yes I copied the whole description from the online menu. Le Crepe Chignon)

And the star of the trip: Chez Boulay


An apple-based mocktail with chacuterie plate


Braised beef cheek

Maple mille-feuille, it was a tough decision between this off the menu dessert and the seabuckthorn pie. I let the waitress decide and she was not wrong at all. 

No comments: