19 September 2018

peach

Some new cosmetic acquisitions:



The most beautiful cushion ever (although my Laneige clover one is still my fav) that came with an incredible amount of free Sulwhasoo skincare samples. I really like most Sulwhasoo product's hanbang scent, and am set on getting the first care serum if I find it on BeautyTap's daily deals.

Aside: two of my friends are into perfume and gave me lots of recommendations. One of which, Terre d'Hermes Eau Intense Vetiver, smells similar to Sulwhasoo's scent. Overall, I learned that I have zero tolerance for sweet scents and really like woody scents. Penhaligon's Lord George is my current fav, someone go through Heathrow and grab one for me ;_;

...

Two new lipsticks, although the Mamonde one was bought last year so I'm still good with my 1 lippie a year goal (although my progress on the other resolutions are awful).

Both lipstick's exterior boxes have pretty holographic design...which was a pain to photograph "orz 

Surprisingly, these two look really similar on the lips

...

On a more serious note, my stash of beauty products (and tea!) is huge. I have a ton of backups for some products, random products I bought to try, and still a lot of sheet masks left from my haul the previous time I went back to China. That being said...there's also so much (15 on my list to be exact) new products that I want to try. The new things I'm eyeing are mostly actives, which I don't have stashed up, but still feels bad to consider purchasing new things.

But! It's also frustrating, especially for AB products, when you find something that works well only for it to be discontinued (the Mamonde lipstick) or reformulated (my HG LGH tea tree serum). So there is a good reason to stock up.

No comments: