29 June 2018

doi

I finally finished reading all the studies that I downloaded for literature review, it's quite a demotivating process as I learned that I knew shit about almost everything, but namely:
  • statistical analysis...all the different methods & when they're appropriate to use, let alone how to actually implement them. Good thing I scheduled July to read through two textbooks and learn R/R-Studio & Python/Pandas. 
  • experiment design...which I technically get a free pass on because I need to keep methodology consistent, but man I see so many flaws in what I'm doing. Too bad I can't just gloss over it with "practical limitations", however true it may be. But how do I even know how to critique the studies that I'm reading? Fine I know that I should read on the subject, but too lazy so I'll have to accept poorer critical thinking on literature review. 

No comments: