09 September 2012

bar

Quick update before first full week of class begins @_@"


Made a legit personal landing page whoo! Isn't it pretty (evident how much I love whitespace)? ;D
I really should learn the new fancy html5/css codes while I'm at it. And perhaps buy a custom domain too...

and an even more minor update, buttons on the side now match the new layouts :] Go coherence! Was gonna redo the layout of the blog as well (I actually have a worked everything out over at test blog), but I'm too attached to my clover ;_; Heck I was planning on moving to a entirely new blog, but yeah, couldn't give up the 4 years worth of content (it's been so long woah, and reading my old posts always makes me laugh :]).

...
...
...

ps. There's gonna be a presentation at UT about the Higgs Boson by a physicist at CERN! Sooooo exciteeeeeeed!

2 comments:

Gil said...

BTW it should be "and _am_ an admirer of ...."

Weej said...

Fixed, thank you :]