28 November 2011

12-1

Wahoo it's report cards time again! Though I've known my marks for a good week already.

English: 96 (Very satisfied, hours killing myself over the essay paid off. Now how not to screw myself over on the exam)
Advance Functions: 98 (yayy, except my trig test just dropped it e_e" Homework pays off as well haha)
Chemistry: 91 (ugh lowest mark. Stupid quizes that were out of 5 D<)
Physics: 92 (ughh. It's gonna go up, almost sure of it)
-------------------------------
Average for the 4 marks that's going to UT: 94.25% SO CLOSEEE


Earth and Space Science: 99 (yuhhhh)
-------------------------------
Average for 5 marks going into every other university: 95.2% ;D

Architectural Design: 93 (whatever, doesn't affect anything)
-------------------------------
Overall average: 94.83% durrr.

No comments: