19 November 2010

dotgov

This would have been a very long and detailed rant, but I decided not to focus on the negative things.
So here's a shorter version ;D

Woke up early to get my G1 with Donna, much thanks to mom who offered to drive. All is well until I was informed, at the drive test place and after waiting for half an hour, that they do not accept cheques.
Well what the hell is this then?

Result: did not even get to take the test.
Funny thing is that I would have had enough on my debit if Westin Hotel returned my deposit <_<" Though I'm no longer mad as they emailed me early in the morning telling me they're gonna mail me a cheque.
Donna passed though, so congratz to her. Happy birthday as well XD
Also made a new friend while waiting in line. He is apparently in engineering club LOL.

Went to get my health card renewed afterwards. It was my fault that I did not bring one of the documents specified, so I had to run home and back "orz
While retrieving the missing document, I was concerned about signing the renewal form. I'm changing from a child's card to an adult card, which implies that I should sign it. However, I am under 18, which implies my parent should sign. To be safe, I decided to call OHIP's info line.
This is where I got reeeeeeally pissed.
The lady that answered my phone sounded annoyed and impatient (deja vu much). She COMPLETELY ignored my question and went on telling me the same message I just heard from the automatic answering system. Firstly she's in the customer service industry, paid to listen to my concerns. Obviously not doing her job -o- Secondly she said the EXACT SAME THING as the automatic msg, again not doing her job.

...so much for being short.
blahhhh, been so easily irritated this week "orz But also speedily recovering from those irritations lol. I was quite happy strolling back from the OHIP office.
What's the difference between being angry and pissed off, or annoyed or irritated? o_o

2 comments:

H-siao said...

haha ya kno...i should really go get my g1 license sometime

Anonymous said...

I HOPE THE CINNABON MADE YOU FEEL BETTER. I'LL GET YOU A BIGGER ONE NEXT TIME.