22 February 2010

ice dancing

gooooooo canada! *u*

...
...
...

I wants to record everything, whatever form that might take, so I can metaphorically stop time (how cool does that sound) and look back when I'm 20, 30, to see how simple I was.
But when I actually do, usually late at night cause that's when thoughts wonder and emotions gets lose, I realize how everything's perfectly fine and normal and it's just my perception that is over dramatizing everything. Though high school would be so boring without exaggeration XD
it's all gooood :]

2 comments:

Nick said...

:D
that and procrastination
imagine school with no procrastination
:0

anyways.... Hi!
Oh about food....
I haven't had an actual banana for so long till today :)
it tasted good :)
ur food pictures make me hungry

Kenn said...

You'd better write your blog address down so you don't forget it 15 years in the future.