05 November 2008

o-o-ouchhh

You know how the sidewalk is higher than the grass on the sides of it?
That raise is evil. evvvvillllll!

that or I'm totally clumsy. it's probably the latter haha.
So the story goes I was running after my friends cause they were mean mean people. By chance I happened to step *right* on the edge of the sidewalk. I lost my balance (as every other klutz would), yayy! But back then it didn't hurt much, so obviously I kept running. and BAM, a few steps later the pain shot waaaay up. Then it died down again, so all is well. Like any other paranoid person would, I went home and iced it (over exagerating much haha). So now I'm fine...minus when I turn it inwards, then it becomes unbearably painful.
joyyy.

...
...
...

dA has the weirdest and best videos.

No comments: