10 April 2018

paprika

Things I've discovered that is reasonably reliable at motivating myself:

  • Short term: food
  • Medium term: travel or shoes
  • Long term: ??? 
this preamble is so I can post about two new loafers that I'm eyeing from Meermin. They recently opened a NYC store, which I'll definitely check out when I go next. 

My current Everlane loafers are pretty alright, but the fit is problematic (initially too tight, now stretched out too much that I have major heel slips). The leather is also...passable. But I also don't want to drop a ton of money on loafers, which don't get that much wear in Canadian weather compared to boots. 

The concern of practicality doesn't stop me from wanting these much more expensive loafers as well *shurg*
I did have a lot of fun looking back at my old clothing posts to find the link for the Everlane loafers, so at least the value in terms of my own enjoyment is quite high :)

No comments: