13 June 2013

Everlane Silk Blouse


After much waiting, my silk blouse finally arrived in the mail! Mine is a small rounded collar in blush/black, which is all sold out at the moment.

 
It's really wrinkled from the mail haha. I actually expected better packaging, but to their credit packing is pain in larger volumes (I know from helping out at Loose Button haha) and shipping takes  a toll.

Anyhow, the blouse is 100% silk and definitely feels like it. Very soft and comfortable to wear. The fit is loose in the body, so I prefer to tuck it into bottoms so it's more structured. I'm ~166cm and the length and shoulder is perfect. Unfortunately it is slightly sheer, but nothing a nude bra can't solve. Lastly really loving the rounded collar and the contrast, black placket, it's the details that make it stand out against other silk shirts.

Poor quality photo, but likely more helpful than the entire previous paragraph.

No comments: