04 May 2012

may(the)force(be with you)

heh.
I don't know.
The morning was excellent, the perfect mix of warm winds, sunshine, and amazing smell of wet grass. Something pleasant in the week of english/physics/english/chem.

Something else I would take with me if the house was burning


(current preference of photos are the kind with saturated colours)

Random mentions:
  • Wire man is from gracidear <3 Think it was from a grade 8 project?
  • Stack of special coins/ones made from my birth year (narcissism ;D)
  • Keys to a blank, locked diary, the notebook itself probably lost. 
  • Bicycle charms, newly added to commemorate today.
  • Crystals (real and fake) from best friend in China. 
  • Harvest from my first ever bean plant. 
  • CLOVERS 
  • Traditional stamp with my name, too bad I have nothing to use it on.
The box is pretty too.
mmm.

No comments: