21 November 2011

relativistic

Ugh. math test, ughhhh. It was quite an easy test too "orz
sighhh.
Gonna allocate this evening to sulking over it ._."

but I got to wear a panda head, so that distracted me for a while. 

Camera+ is for days when I'm too lazy to fire up photoshop :]

Catching up with what happened over the weekend in reverse chronological order:

math
sim city videos (Anyone gots a windows xp disc? I would go through the trouble of virturalizing just to play that again. Probably the other reason why I became interested in civil engineering)
math
math
Donna was awesome and brought over this:

Planning on going through these in March break, though probably wiser to do so in the summer when I actually know calculus. Perhaps MIT calc lectures in march break? Also linear algebra videos in summer. I feel ill prepared for university math e_e
math
math
dimsum! Fun time haha, pretty cheap too. Affordable socializing while filling stomach /gasp.
haircut

Long weekend is nice.

No comments: