21 May 2011

*0.7

Finally went shopping again! Have not set foot in eaton since like...March e_e"
Original plan was to go with David, Jason and Janice, but due to various circumstances it ended up being just Jason and I, this counts as...second official date? Iuno, too many different ways to count. Hehe <3

Anyways, bounty of the day:

Yeah they're all white. I like me white shirts very much >D

Button-up shirt and coin purse from H&M.
White tee (hard to see) from Bluenotes (only $5!)
Checkered PJ shorts from Aerie.
White tunic from Vero Moda (I had another shirt that looks almost exactly the same, though dunno where that went. Also replacement for my other white dress, possibly also bought from vero moda in China).

I discovered that Jason's really picky about cloth haha. He finally found a black&white plaid shirt though. T'was a fun, and very tiring day.

...
...
...

Also found bridge building pics while going through my camera.






It went a lot better than expected harhar ;D

1 comment:

melody said...

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/181784_10150430736450078_621010077_17784078_248830_n.jpg

:'D