14 September 2010

knotted


Denim Dreams Knotty Multiple Strand Knot Scarf
Buy me that and I will love you (until I get a cooler scarf).

Or I can save 25USD and finish knitting my scarf that I started 3 years ago, in my defense, I don't have enough yarn to finish it.

Other things from the top of my head that I want to do if I did not have a limited lifespan&health does not deteriorate over time:
  1. Learn ancient Chinese (sounds so darn fancy but to the point at the same time)
  2. Learn Latin
  3. Study all the different religions. This originates from all the awesome mangas that are based on religious characters.
  4. Live in rural Europe
  5. Live in the tropics
  6. Learn to make pottery (a la Yamada in H&C)
  7. Learn carpentry skills
  8. Learn how to make perfumes
  9. Go hunting, preferably with a rifle with an ornate handle
  10. Own a winery
Shall cap it off at 10 since I should really be doing co-op work.

2 comments:

Gil said...

#3: It's boring. Really boring =P
#8: Time to be a chemist!

Weej said...

Haha no chemist @_@ Chem class is so much work.