13 September 2010

grande

I'm one of those people who love to plan what they're gonna do.

So my future cooking schedule will probably be this before I settle down with a family:

Weekends: BIG POT of something (most likely soup stock). Whatever freezes/keeps well (pasta sauce?). Some sweet baked goods (for morning and snacks).
Weekdays: veggie....grain of the day...quickest meat thing I can whip together.

the inspiration behind this post?
Making anything that takes more than an hour on weekday = "orz It wasn't very fun kneeling next to the stove fixing my co-op resume for 2 hours waiting for the minestrone soup to simmer.

On the bright side, I'll have a warm, hearty, healthy, tasty, filling lunch for the rest of the week.
trying hard to justify~

1 comment:

Kenn said...

I'm one of those people who hates planning and does everything on the fly. Whenever I plan things, something happens and I end up not doing whatever I planned. You could say my life is in 'ordered chaos'.